|The website that links mature age jobseekers to age-friendly employers.
Older workers seeking employment can apply for jobs with businesses who have lodged jobs on this website, in the knowledge that their age will not be a liability.
If you are a grey nomad, a seasonal worker, looking for full time, part-time, casual, contract or temporary work there is work available.
Key Features for Jobseekers
- Apply Online
- You can submit your application online through the website, and include custom coverletters and resumes with your application.
- Online Resume Creator
- You have a choice between a detailed resume creator (multiple fields, with information about your education and work history, spoken languages and others) and rich text resume editor.
- Using the resume creator instead of the rich text resume editor is recommended because the employers have a better chance to find the resume - the different fields in the resume will be searchable.
- Email Notification Alerts
- You can define multiple email notification alerts.
- As soon as there is a new job ad posted, matching you email alert, an email notification will be sent to you.
- Profile & Job Preference
- Management of your profile (personal information, picture)
- Define job preferences (desired region, job category etc.)
- You can see statistics showing how many times your resume has been displayed
- You can upload documents - resumes, references and others in TXT, PDF and Word format
- When applying for a job offer, you can select which from your documents will be visible for the employer when reviewing your job application
To sign up as a Jobseeker on OlderWorkers.com.au, please fill out the form below: